CSDS is advised by a governing board with diverse experience and expertise.
Ms. Esther Appiah
Esther was Director of the Women and Juvenile Unit of the Ghana Police Service, and previous to that Head of the Special Investigations Unit, Fraud Unit and Homicide Unit of the Ghana Police Service among several others. She served as United Nations Lead Investigator in Eritrea, Bosnia, East Timor, Sudan, and Ethiopia. She is the author of the “Healing Balm” (2006). She is among others a member of the National Security Council and the National Association of Retired Police Officers.
Amb. Dr. William G.M. Brandful
Ambassador Brandful was High Commissioner of Ghana to Zambia. His previous diplomatic assignments were at the Embassy of Ghana in Bamako, Mali as Minister Plenipotentiary and Deputy Ambassador, with oversight responsibility for the Chancery and directly in charge of matters covering Political and Economic relations; Embassy of Ghana in Bonn, Federal Republic of Germany. Amb. Dr. Brandful is Chief Executive Officer at the Brandful Institute, specializing in investment promotion and diplomacy training.
Dr. Ebenezer A. Denkyira
Dr. Ebenezer A. Denkyira served as Director-General of the Ghana Health Service and Fellow of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons. He has also served as board member of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Advisory Member for the Global Alliance on Migration. He is a leading authority on public health security matters. He was educated at the University of Denmark and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Dr. Ebenezer Appiah-Denkyira is the founder and Chief Executive Officer at Halo Family International and Dean of the Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences at Pentecost University College.
Justice Dennis Adjei, CA
His Lordship Justice Dennis Adjei, is a distinguished Justice of the Court of Appeal. He is Chairman of the United Nations Environmental Programme for Environmental Law Training in the Judiciaries of Africa and Director of the Judicial Training School in Accra.
ACP (Rtd) Mrs. Patience Ashoikor Quaye
Assistant Commissioner of Police Mrs. Patience Quaye is a distinguished retired Police Officer. She was the recipient of the International Association of Woman Police (IAWP) Excellence in Performance Award and was Head of the Anti-Human Trafficking Unit of the Ghana Police Service. She was educated at the University of Ghana and the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration.
International Advisory Board
- Dr. Ebenezer Appiah-Denkyira (Ghana)
- Ms. Esther Appiah (Ghana)
- Dr. Shawn Bridley (USA)
- Dr. Fiifi Edu-Afful (Ghana)
- Prof. Robert Ebo Hinson (Ghana)
- Vice-Admiral Matthew Quarshie (UK)
- Mr. Mak Chisthty (UK)
- Mr. Choolun Bhojoo (Mauritius)
- D/IGP Mr. James Oppong Boanuh (Ghana)
- Ms. Filomena Maria Lopez (Guinea-Bissau)
- Prof. Stephen Offei (Ghana)
- Mr. Nicole Kerry Fanchatte (Seychelles)
- Brig. Gen. Abdullah Ahmed (Nigeria)
- Lt. Col. Maravan Mohammed (Egypt)
- Mr. Ravi Darayanani (Ghana)
- Mr. Foster Dogbe (Ghana)
- Mr. Joseph Adu (USA)
- Mr. Jude Kwame Osei (Switzerland)
- Col. Cheikh Ahmed Tidane Thioune (Senegal)
- Mr. Emmanuel Sowatey (Ghana)
- Mr. Alphonso Samukai (Liberia)
- Gen. Patrick Lumumba Adera (Kenya)
- Mr. Baffourba Worlanyo (Ghana)
- Mr. Albert Antwi-Bosiako (Ghana)
- Abdul Malik Rahman, Esq (Ghana)